ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Alternative dispute resolution refers to the mechanisms that consumers have at their disposal to resolve or guide, through mediation, conciliation or arbitration, conflicts that oppose them to suppliers of goods or service providers established in the national territory, before or instead of resorting to the ordinary Courts.
Thus, and in accordance with Law no. 144/2015, of September 8, KINDA Home informs that:
- KINDA Home is not a member of any alternative consumer dispute resolution mechanism;
- However, the consumer, if he so wishes, may initiate an extrajudicial dispute resolution process at one of the following Alternative Dispute Resolution entities:
- National Center for Consumer Dispute Information and Arbitration: https://www.cniacc.pt/pt/
- Lisbon Consumer Dispute Arbitration Center http://www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt/;
- Arbitration Center of the Autonomous University of Lisbon https://arbitragem.autonoma.pt/
- Coimbra District Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center https://cacrc.pt/
- Ave, Tâmega e Sousa Consumer Dispute Arbitration Center https://www.triave.pt/
- Consumer Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center (Consumer Arbitration Court) http://www.ciab.pt
- Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center for Consumer Disputes in the Algarve https://www.consumidoronline.pt/pt/;
- Porto Consumer Information and Arbitration Center http://www.cicap.PT .
- Madeira Consumer Conflict Arbitration Center https://www.madeira.gov.pt/cacc/
- Likewise, for any disputes arising from online purchases, you may use the “Online Dispute Resolution Platform” (ODR - Online Dispute Resolution), a dispute resolution system created by the European Union. You can access the platform at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=PT